G-Pots are the first dedicated drainage trays designed specifically for Geopots or any brand of air pruning pot (fabric or plastic). G-Pots have multiple formats of use, provide exceptional value and offer design features like no other drain tray. G-Pot’s unique tapered design allows maximum air exposure to the entire air pruning pot. G-Pots include a flat, dedicated panel that can be drilled to accommodate 13 mm, 19 mm & 25 mm poly fittings. G-Pots come in two sizes, 480 mm (up to 38 L / 10 Gal) and 550 mm (up to 76 L / 20 Gal). Both sizes are 150 mm / 6” high and provide ample volume for drainage and controlled medium flushing. G-Pots can be used by themselves or with a Pot Grid insert for increased drainage and air exposure. G-Pots lock together to form a stable pot stand and drain tray system. G-Pots provide the complete potting solution with the addition of the interlocking trellis (GPSK) kit. With G-Pots the choice is yours.
• G-Pots stack together tightly for maximum shipping efficiency.
• G-Pots can be used by themselves to drain your favourite air pruning pot.
• Insert Pot Grids to increase drainage in low lying areas (extra 60 mm above floor level).
• Interlock two G-Pots for pot stand and drain tray combined (150 mm above floor level).
• Complete G-Pot kit includes the sturdiest and most versatile trellis netting system to date.
• Exceptional strength (up to 150 kg load), quality, versatility and value for money.