Pythoff maximizes the effective working life of water and nutrient:
- Helps prevent root browning.
- Helps eliminates food sources responsible for attracting fungus gnat and other root-zone pests.
- Helps prevent plumbing blockages.
Pythoff’s formulation is a result of our extensive experience as water treatment consultants since 1966.
Pythoff is safe and non-toxic:
- Non systemic: Safe to use from seed to harvest.
- Complies with ‘organic’ farming guidelines that prohibit the use of systemic chemicals.
- Use during vegetative & flowering.
- Dose rate 0.1-0.2ml/L (0.4-0.8ml/Gal). As with all products it is advisable to test compatibility prior to routine usage. Pythoff is not compatible with hydrogen peroxide or beneficial bacteria.
- Available in 250ml, 1L, 5L and 20L
- Technical: Click here to view product labels, feed charts, brochures and MSDS