CMX is a cal-mag additive used for preventing nutrient deficiency symptoms. Unlike other brands, CMX also contains all trace elements (Fe, Cu, Mn, Zn, Mo, B). Did you know most deficiency symptoms are due to trace element deficiencies?
Deficiency symptoms are all too common in growing systems that contain heavy feeders, or suffer from lack of maintenance or poor quality waters. CMX protects plants against problems such as:
- Upward leaf curl
- Withered flower / fruit set
- Interveinal chlorosis
- Stunted growth rates
CMX contains 6% calcium, 2% magnesium, 0.2% iron EDDHA (NPK 4-0-0) and all essential trace elements (copper, zinc and manganese as EDTA, molybdenum and boron).
- Use during vegetative & flowering
- For use in hydroponics, soil or coco
- Dose rate 0.5-1ml/L (2-4ml/Gal)
- Available in 250ml, 1L, 5L and 20L