The Hortivision 315w 3K-R CMH lamp is designed for medical-grade plant cultivation with seriously productive generative (floral) growth. Precisely engineered to replicate the sun, it ensures that essential oil and resin production is drastically increased. Higher ratio of yellow and red spectral energy allows this lamp to truly perform with heavy fruiting or flowering plants. 315w Technology has been rapidly gaining popularity for growers all over the globe.
The arc-tube within this bulb is built with a ceramic composite, and has more similar gases like a MH lamp, however the arc tube burns much hotter and brighter, ensuring the light that comes out has more UV A, UV B and a complete lighting spectrum.
The result for your plants? Faster growth, healthier leaves, shorter internodes and more natural plant profile development.
CDM is likely to become the choice of the connoisseur looking for the best quality produce.
- Engineered Ceramic Arc Tube design
- Double-Jacketed glass for safety
- THD <10% (in HIPAR Sunstorm Kit)
- Kelvin 2800k
- CRI >90%
- Increases essential oil production
- Complex patented mixture of gasses optimised specifically for horticulture
- Long lamp life – 20,000 hrs recommended with 90% maintenance at 10,000hr
- Higher UV and Infra-red output calculated for plant resin production
- PGZ18 Bulb Fixture for secure mounting
- 930/2800k – Used for vegetative and floral growth