For greenhouse / grow room design, static pressure is the most important factor in ventilation. Simply put, static pressure refers to the airflow resistance of the components and ductwork in a ventilation system. The air pressure must be greater than the resistance to the flow. The higher the fan’s static pressure rating (Pa) the greater its ability to remove either hot or stale air from the environment. Hyperfan V2™ has this covered with the highest static pressures of any fan type. The coupling of taper blade technology optimised laminar stator design and next-gen 9 poles digital EC motors result in a fan that delivers unrivalled pressure, more linear airflow, quieter operation and the highest energy efficiency.
Phresh Hyperfan Next Generation “Multi-Phase” EC Motors are vastly superior to all existing fan motor technology. “Multi-Phase” technology allows the motor to be energized 12 times per revolution as compared to 2 or 4 times with competitors fans, making the application of power to the fan blades smooth, ultra-efficient and vibration-free.
Hyperfan V2™ offers the highest static pressures of any fan type in the industry (up to 680 Pa) now featuring brand new proprietary 0-10 V, 9 pole EC exclusive motors. They are compatible with Gavita ELF 1 & 2 Master Controllers. The much improved 0-10 V motors provide seamless, speed adjustment from a complete stop (0 rpm) up to full power without any droning or motor degradation. Fan blade balance has also been refined to near perfect tolerances which reduces air noise and increases bearing life. New steel housings increase fan strength and integrity. Detachable speed controllers come with every fan and connect/disconnect easily via the new and improved RJ14 ports. Supplied with 5 meters of RJ14 cable. Controller cables can now be extended up to 12 metres if required.
- New 9 pole digital EC “brush-less” motors
- EC digital brushless motors are quieter, operate at lower temperatures, energy efficient and reliable
- Higer fan efficiency @ 7.85 CFM per watt
- Higher linear air flow output than other fans
- High Pressure Laminar Air Flow/Taper Blade & Stator Technology
- Detachable fully variable speed controller included with each fan
- Sturdy steel housing and Abec 7 ball bearings
- 0 – 10V controller compatible via RJ9 or RJ11 cable
- Compatible with Climate Control V2 (sold separately)
- 2 Year Warranty